HR Coordinator (Full-time) - Restore Corporate
This job posting is no longer active.
A hands-on representative of the Human Resources (HR) department whose job is to help facilitate all basic Human Resources processes and functions for their assigned Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other business related field, preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years HR experience, preferred.
- Completion of post-secondary education and able to read, write and follow oral and written direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment including computers, fax machine, printer, copier, scanner and well versed in common software, such as Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with UltiPro or other similar HRIS systems preferred.
- Must be able to relate positively and professionally and work cooperatively with co-workers, employees and vendors.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without accommodation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIOINS:
- Responsible for the onboarding process, including, but not limited to: coordinating drug screens, obtaining authorization for and processing background checks and distribution of new hire paperwork.
- Generation and distribution of employee memorandum agreements and preparing new employee files.
- Communicates with hiring managers and necessary personnel in regards to the status of new hires and follows up for outstanding documents.
- Coordinates new hire orientation.
- Tracks new hire benefits enrollment and follows up with new hires as necessary.
- Generates & distributes reports for tracking employee credentials, performance reviews, personnel information routinely and as requested.
- Track and verify employee credentials, including but not limited to; TB tests, professional licensure, CPR certification, auto insurance and driver’s license.
- Manages & maintains data in the HRIS and other systems as required.
- Generate and send confirmation letters to employees when they have had a change in their employment status or employment details.
- Serves as primary point of contact for employee questions, requests and issues and refers to specialist as needed.
- Conducts verifications of employment and generates verification letters as requested by the employee for current employment, past employment or confirmation of benefits.
- Assists with off boarding process including, but not limited to, maintaining & distributing termination reports, , notifying departments to terminate system access, generating termination documents and data entry into HRIS.
- Assists with administration of leave of absence programs.
- Assist with administration of worker’s compensation program.
- Assists with preparation of the performance review process.
- Assist specialists with various tasks during high volume periods.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage deadlines.
- Manages and maintains personnel files and confidential documents as required.
- Assists Recruiters with merchandise and event needs.
- Serve as backup for other members of the department.
- Adheres to all of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Physical and Sensory Requirement (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices). Walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel and outside agencies, Ability to remain calm under stress.