Live the life you love!
Are you looking for a growing company, with an atmosphere that nurtures and supports creativity, teamwork, innovation, professional development, and changes the lives of others every day?
What sets Restore Outpatient apart from other outpatient practices?
At Restore, our goal is to provide an environment that allows our therapists to provide the best possible care for those we serve while working in an environment that fosters both personal and professional growth. We believe that loving where you work fosters the provision of better care, so we make it our goal to provide such a work environment. We pride ourselves on our:
- Professional development opportunities including free CEUs and regular interaction with our clinical services team to allow you to provide the best evidenced-based practice
- Well-appointed therapy spaces with all the tools you'll need to provide appropriate intervention
- Competitive pay
- Ability to provide one-on-one care for our clients so they get the individualized attention they deserve
- Strong relationships within the community
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth through in-house leadership training
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Opportunities
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Advocacy & Wellness Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Culture of Learning
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
One of the great things about working for Restore Outpatient is watching the team provide big therapeutic interventions with a “family” feel! I truly enjoy the diversity of diagnoses and needs of all the patients we care for. I love the great team morale and our ability to provide good continuity of care which is so important to the progress of our patients. Restore truly puts the patients’ needs first! I love working for a company that has resources/mentors so if you have questions in regards to a treatment etc. there is available support to get answers for the benefit of the patient.
Angela Nelson, COTA
Outpatient Therapy and Community Services Manager
a big welcome
When you join the Restore Family, we host you at our Pelham, AL Corporate Office for an interactive, informative orientation. You will be introduced to our Chief Executive Officer and our Chief Operating Officer and you will spend time making new friends.