Rehab Tech (Full-time) - Covington Court
This job posting is no longer active.
To assist in the delivery of therapy services under the direct on-site supervision of the treating therapist(s) and to perform administrative and environmental duties, as assigned by the Rehab Director.
• Must be a high school graduate or have equivalent education/experience.
• Must be capable of maintaining regularly scheduled attendance.
• Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without accommodation.
• Must speak and understand English.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, residents’ families, customer staff and to work cooperatively with other employees.
• Nursing Assistant certification or prior experience preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook).
• Prior administrative experience preferred.